The Lodge at Trinity Tree Farm

14237 228th Ave SE Issaquah, WA 98027

The Lodge at Trinity Tree Farm is the perfect venue for corporate galas, receptions and auctions for up to 150 guests.  Located on a 40-acre hilltop in Issaquah, Washington, the Lodge has a beautiful view of Mt. Rainier.

Your Event

The Lodge features a cozy home with an upstairs suite and covered deck for event preparations, another side suite with a pool table and DirectTV. Outside, a courtyard area leads to a double sided bar for beverage service and a 4500 square foot event space that overlooks the 40-acre tree farm. There are two cozy gas fire pit for an ambient lounge areas and a third fire pit that can be used for roasting marshmallows and a campfire-style bonfire. There is a private parking lot and entrance to the Lodge.

Useful Information

Special events at Trinity Tree Farm typically take place Monday-Thursday and include a six hour rental of the venue, tables and chairs for up to 150 guests, and complimentary parking for your guests. Weekend events are full day rentals (11am-11pm). Events can be hosted from March 1 to November 1.

If you are interested in a special event , please contact Brittny Jarman at for current pricing and to book your special event today!


Frequently Asked Questions

What is the capacity of your venue? Do you provide tables and chairs?

Our capacity is 150 guests for a seated meeting, dinner or reception in the Lodge. We have tables and chairs for up to 150 guests and we take care of the setup/take down of those for you.

What is the venue rental cost at Trinity Tree Farm?

Please contact Brittny Jarman at for current pricing.

Do you arrange tours of the farm?

Bookings and tours for special events will take place on open house viewing dates, or by appointment.

When I book my event with you am I permitted to come back and see the farm for planning?

Planning visits for special events and weddings will take place on open house viewing dates, or by appointment.

Is there a down payment needed to reserve the site and when is the remainder due?

We require a deposit of 50% of the fee upon booking if the event is more than 90 days out and 100% of the Fee if event is less than 90 days out. The remainder is due 90 days prior to your event.

Do you require a damage deposit?

We require a damage/cleaning deposit of $500. This is requested as a separate check and will be returned to you after the event has been held and inspected from any potential damage and returned to its original state.

What is your cancellation/refund policy?

  1. In the event of a cancellation less than 90 days prior to the event, all payments made to date are non-refundable.

  2. In the event of a cancellation of the special event greater than 90 days prior to the event date, only the deposit will be nonrefundable.

How much time does you venue rental include?

Special events at Trinity Tree Farm typically take place Monday-Thursday and include a six hour rental of the venue, tables and chairs for up to 150 guests, and complimentary parking for your guests. Weekend events are full day rentals (11am-11pm).

If you are interested in a special event, please contact us for pricing and to book your special event today!

Is there a clean up fee, or are we in charge of clean up? What does clean-up include?

Please return the venue back to it original condition by:

  • Disposing of all waste from your event from the property unless you have requested TTF’s garbage service ($350).

  • Leaving the catering area as you and your caterer found it (clean surfaces, fridges, sinks, and bar area)

  • Upstairs Suite: All items removed, kitchen cleaned if used, waste placed in designated area behind the Lodge.

  • Pool Table Suite: All items removed, waste placed in designated area behind the Lodge.

  • All leftover glasses, napkins, s’mores skewers, send off items, etc. are picked up and disposed of in designated area behind the Lodge

  • Leftover cigarettes/cigars must be disposed of in ashtrays in smoking area

  • All rental items, guest lost and found, gifts and decorations must be removed from the Lodge by 11:00pm. *Please note we do not hold lost and found at our venue and request one of your event representatives be responsible for found items.*

  • All cars must be off of the property by 10am the following day.

  • Trinity Tree Farm will take care of the setup and take down of tables and chairs

Trinity Tree Farm handles the deep clean (mopping floors, sanitizing countertops and cleaning restrooms) as well as take down of tables and chairs. We also clean and have your tables and chairs set up for you upon arrival to the venue.

Do you have any restrictions on music?

Music, amplified sound, and alcohol service shall conclude no later than 10 pm. We do ask your DJ/Band to perform in the designated area near the dance floor and the doors behind the DJ area must remain closed out of respect to our neighbors.

Will we need a banquet permit and liability insurance?

  1. Washington State requires a banquet permit. This can be applied for online here:  Please send a copy of your permit to your Special Events Manager two weeks prior to your event.

  2. Insurance: Client shall purchase and maintain, Special Event Liability insurance coverage with limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 General Aggregate, on a combined single limit basis. Coverage to include but not be limited to: premises and operations, products/completed operations, personal injury, blanket contractual, liquor liability with limits of $1,000,000. TRINITY TREE FARM and Glenn Dutro and LeAnn Darnielle, its agents and assigns and affiliated companies shall be included as Additional insured on a primary non-contributory basis. Coverage to also include CG0001 General Liability General. A certificate of insurance evidencing such coverage shall be provided to TRINITY TREE FARM including actual additional insured endorsement evidencing such coverage two months prior to scheduled event. Event insurance must be purchased at

What is your alcohol policy? Can we use your keg fridge? What size keg does it fit?

We allow all types of drinks, however you must have a licensed bartender from our preferred list serve them at your event to guests 21 and over.. The bartender may not also be a guest at the wedding. We do not allow self-serve bottles of alcohol on tables or flasks.

We only have one keg fridge; additional kegs will require a bin and hand pump. It fits a full size keg (half barrel) and smaller (quarter barrel). We have two wine fridges available as well, all at no additional cost.

How will you know my event plans for the day?

Our Event Manager will send you a pre-event checklist prior to your event, so we are aware of your plan and setup needs. We ask that this is returned to us 14 days prior to your event.

What is your inventory of tables and chairs? Do you provide linens?

We provide up to 150 white padded folding chairs, 15- 72" rounds and 10- 6' rectangle tables. We do not provide linens, but our preferred caterers and rental companies do. Recommended sizes for linens: 72” rounds (10-11 people at each guest table): 132” and 6’ (6 people at each table) banquet table: 90” x 130”.

What is your policy on decorations?

We ask that you use thumbtacks to secure your decorations. Any decorations that need to be staked into the ground must be pre-approved by our Special Events Manager in order to protect the sprinkler system.

What in-house AV do you have?

All music needs be played through professional speakers and we have a list of professional DJs and band who can provide this for you. We do not have a microphone, projector/screen.

Is there sufficient power for bands or a DJ?

There are power sources that will bear a sufficient load for your event and we have a specific power outlet that is sufficient for your Band/DJ in the Lodge.

Is there a dance floor, or should we look at renting one?

The Lodge floor is suitable for dancing without laying an additional floor.

Do you allow candles? Fireworks?

Candles must be dripless and placed in a candle holder. They must be used in a manner that does not create a fire hazard. Fireworks are not permitted on the property. Sparklers are permitted only if one of Trinity Tree Farm’s Day of Coordinator is contracted for your event.

Can we bring in our own caterer? Do you allow food trucks or grills?

We ask that you use one of our preferred caterers for your event with the exception being food trucks with a commercial kitchen onboard. Please contact your Event Manager for the list at Exceptions to this rule include dry snacks, cakes, and/or other dessert items. Our preferred food trucks and grills are allowed on our gravel driveways only. 

What does your catering kitchen include?

We have one residential size oven, one microwave oven, a full fridge, and a sink for your caterer to use. Caterers are responsible for bringing their own commercial heating equipment should they require it. There are two wine fridges and a keg fridge in the bar area. We ask that all vendor visits take place during our open house viewing dates, thank you!

Do you have an ice machine on the property?

We do not have an ice machine onsite. The nearest convenience store for ice is Tiger Mountain Country Store (14331 Issaquah-Hobart Road Southeast, Issaquah, WA 98027).

Do you allow smoking on the property?

We have a designated smoking area for guests. Smoking anywhere else on the property will cause a deduction in your damage deposit.

Do the twinkle lights and chandeliers stay up in the barn?

Yes! We put them up just for your special event!

Do you allow dogs on the property?

Trinity Tree Farm is dog-friendly! We do ask that male dogs stay on a leash and you clean up after your furry friend!